Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.

Found my 9-year-old blog which has been dormant for 7 years, and it's called "ten years later". Go figure.

In the spirit of the three R's above, I decided to revive this blog today, after removing the old posts which made my skin crawl (did I really put those thoughts out there??).

Back to the title. RRR may not yet be everyone's, but it's my new holy grail. Not the trendy buy recycled table napkins and drive hybrid cars crap. A little bit harder core and more sincere than that, hopefully. You'll see what I mean soon enough.

And, also hopefully, anyone who chances to see this might get some RRR rubbed off on them. It just might save a tree or an animal or (illusions of grandeura river even, someday. Hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment